FAQS AND VIDEOS
FAQS AND VIDEOS
GLASS² MINI Installation Instructions
1. Remove your phone from the LifeProof nüüd case and use the alcohol prep pad to clean the screen.
2. Reinstall the phone in the LifeProof nüüd case.
IMPORTANT: Removing the phone from the case is important to ensure proper fit. This resets the gasket seal on the LifeProof nüüd case and helps prevent misalignment.
3. Use the included dust removers to remove any debris from the screen.
4. Remove the plastic backing on the GLASS2 MINI. To prevent fingerprints do not touch adhesive side of the glass.
5. Rest the top of the glass against the top of the screen where the case starts and screen begins. Keeping it flush with the case will ensure proper alignment.
6. Slowly lay the screen protector in place.
7. Press firmly in the middle of the screen to adhere the glass.
8. Any bubbles should disappear within a couple days.
Does the GLASS² MINI go under the gasket seal of the LifeProof nüüd case?
The GLASS² MINI is made to fit with the LifeProof nüüd case without affecting the gasket seal. The GLASS² MINI fits in the opening of the screen of the case and has little to no interaction with the gasket seal. The GLASS² MINI does not go under the gasket seal at all, thus maintaining the ability to be waterproof.
How many times can I make a claim under the Busted Glass Policy?
We allow two claims to be made under the Busted Glass Policy. After two claims you would need to purchase your GLASS again at the regular price at that time minus any promotions.
If you have a question that isn't answered on this page please email us at email@example.com.